Govt. of Sindh is providing Scholarships to the needy and meritorious students of Sindh, seeking Higher Education in Institutions of Higher Education (undergraduate level programs of Engineering (Electrical, Computer and Software) & Medicine (MBBS & BDS) only) for the academic year 2019, covering cost of admission and tuition fee.
The detailed SEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is as following:
- Applicant should have Sindh domicile and permanent resident of Sindh.
- Applicants parents/Guardians having an annual net income, from all sources not more than 1.5 million. Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue. Income Certified by any other officer will not be accepted.
- The applicants shall be enrolled in the listed Universities/Institutes in the academic year 2019. The students who obtained admission in academic 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
- The students who were already awarded scholarship shall also apply for renewal along with the present result (GPA) and certificate from university that student has not dropped out.
- Distance learning, Executive Education & part time students/ courses are not eligible.
- Minimum GPA of applicant would be 2.5 or 60%.