The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is established with the objective of providing scholarships/monetary assistance to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. PEEF endeavors to bring best educational opportunities to the less privileged and talented youth of Punjab, and bring them at par with the most fortunate ones
The Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship has given allocation of 30 seats at Undergraduate Level for the FY 2017-18, with the financial support of Rs. 75,000/. Per annum. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the needy and deserving students of Bahria University.
Bahria University select the applicants as per eligibility criteria given by the PEEF. These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below:
- Punjab Domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in last degree examination held in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2016-17) in one of the partner university/Degree awarding institution.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) must not exceed Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- * Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the respective University/Degree Awarding Institution.