The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is established with the objective of providing scholarships/monetary assistance to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. PEEF endeavors to bring best educational opportunities to the less privileged and talented youth of Punjab, and bring them at par with the most fortunate ones
The Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship has given allocation of 30 seats at Undergraduate Level for the FY 2017-18, with the financial support of Rs. 75,000/. Per annum. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the needy and deserving students of Bahria University.
Bahria University select the applicants as per eligibility criteria given by the PEEF. These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below:
- Must have Punjab domicile.
- Must have secured at least 60% marks in last degree annual exams
- Declared annual income of parents as per terms and conditions agreed with the respective COE (Rs. 35,000/- per month)
- Secured admission in the institution as a full-time student in the same academic year as of passing the annual examination.
- Satisfy the criteria for award of financial aid at the respective COE.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year.
- Passed the examination as a regular student from:
- Government Institution, or Continuing scholar of the respective institution
- As a Private Candidate or
- Private Institution