Investing in youth is considered the best long-term venture for a nation’s prosperous future. Bahria University supports students in many ways to achieve their dreams of becoming successful graduates to excel in real life.
Laptops are essential for learners to develop the skills, mindsets and approaches necessary for personal and professional development. Bahria University gives students access to the technology and tools they need to learn, build, and refine their skills by Introducing the Interest-Free Loan Scheme for Laptop Procurement. This program is designed to help economically disadvantaged UG-level students purchase laptops for their academic needs.
- Only Undergraduate level students are eligible to apply
- Students from 2nd semester to 6th semester and in case of annual system students of 2nd year/3rd year are eligible to apply
- CGPA of 2.5 and above for semester system and in case of annual system 50% Marks are required.
How to apply
At the beginning of the new semester/ year (in the case of the annual system), the loan scheme is advertised. Interested Applicant(s) can apply through the Online Application Form along with submission of supporting documents, which are as follow,
- Salary/pension Certificate in respect of Father/Guardian, Mothers, Brothers & Sisters
- Telephone bills (Most recent/family residency)
- Gas Bills (Most recent/family residency)
- Electricity bills (Most recent/family residency)
- University transcript
- NIC copy and 2 passport-size photographs
- Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months
- Click here to download Laptop Deed Agreement
- Click here to download Laptop Loan Scheme Agreement – Bahria University