Govt. of Pakistan has announced Ehsaas Scholarship Program which facilitates students enrolled in 4-year undergraduate programs overs tuition fee and stipend. The detailed Eligibility Criteria is as following:
- Students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate degree programs
- Candidates who have secured admission on merit; Merit means that the student has fulfilled admission criteria of the respective university in which he/she intends to study.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations i.e. maximum age under which an applicant is allowed to take admission for offered Undergraduate programs at the university.
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant are ineligible.
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible.
- Distant learning students are ineligible.
- Additionally, All candidates applying for this scholarship shall be notified that income brackets must be Rs. 45000/- monthly and candidates shall only mention their parental income.
- Ehsaas Scholarships hardbound forms should be submitted to respective departments along with supporting documents not later then 10th December, 2019.
- Student Deed Agreement Download Now