Published on: November 5, 2018,
Last modified on: November 16, 2018
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REoI)/REQUEST FOR PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR FEASIBILITY OF MEDICAL AND DENTAL COLLEGE ALONGWITH TEACHING HOSPITAL AND HOSTEL AT ISLAMABAD
- BU Head Office Islamabad invites Expression of interest (EOI) / Professional Consultancy Services from a firm having experience in preparing the feasibility / business plan for Establishment of Medical and Dental College alongwith Teaching Hospital and Hostel in Islamabad. Interested firms having long outstanding relevant experience of business plan for similar projects may submit EOI / their application alongwith summary of their financial and projects executed in past 5 years to Director Health Sciences Bahria University Head Office Islamabad for pre-qualification (profiles to include feasibility / business plan for medical projects:
- Company profile including registration showing year of establishment alongwith past experience during last 5 years.
- List of similar types of projects and other medical feasibilities / business plan for medical projects completed by the firm/company during last 5 years along with details / proof.
- Photocopy of income tax, professional tax certificate along with bank Financial Statement / position for last 05 years.
- Affidavit on non-judicial paper stating that the firm has never been blacklisted / litigation by any authority / government department and information provided are correct. If involved in past, the results thereof.
Terms of Reference (TORs)
Bahria University Islamabad intends to establish a Medical and Dental College in Islamabad along with a 200 bed teaching hospital, and a hostel to house the students.
Scope of work:
- Interested firms to provide consulting services (in form of a feasibility report) including Business Plan for establishing the Dental College along with a teaching hospital and hostel at Islamabad.
- The feasibility report is to contain all aspects of the task including financial viability, marketability, competitive edge over the competitors, unique selling proposition, and the risk factors.
- The report must consider the local factors for project of such scale to succeed and fail.
- Reference to the existing competitors is a must.
- Interested firm to submit technical and financial bid separately, for completing the said task.
- Firms will be short listed based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in drafting the feasibility study for establishing of the said task.
- Technical and financial ability to compete the feasibility successfully.
- The comparison of technical and financial bid in terms of its superiority and competitiveness respectively.
May also be collected from office of the DHS till 22 November 2018. The applications should reach Director Health Sciences, Bahria University Head Office, Islamabad by 1100 hrs on 23 November 2018. The proposals will be opened at 1130 on the same day. Selection of firms will be carried out by scrutiny committee/user department in accordance with regulations on procurement of consultancy services 2010.
- Consultant will be required to give presentation on their company profile for final selection at Islamabad to the selection committee. The proposed must specify for location of firm head office i.e. Islamabad OR otherwise.
- The Bahria University may reject proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of proposals by invoking rule 33 of PPR-2004. Clarification/information (if any) may be obtained on any working day during office hours from the undersigned. Ad is also available on PPRA website.
Director Health Sciences / President Selection Committee
Head Office Bahria University, Islamabad
Tele: 051-9260002 Extension: 209, Fax 051-9263402