The P-JMR is printed annually in the month of January.
Submission of articles for P-JMR – 2022 issue is now open.
|Submissions by authors:||15th August|
|Response to authors by editor:||15th October|
Scope of Journal
We welcome academic contributions from all fields which have relevant and insightful analysis and events of regional and international significance. The research scholars are encouraged to submit their original, unpublished contribution in form of research articles, policy papers and book reviews which covers the broad spectrum of maritime subjects such as:
- Geo-Politics and Strategic Maritime Environment
- Maritime Security
- Maritime Trade and Economy
- Ports and Logistics
- Environmental Issues and Oceans Governance
- Maritime Laws & Policies
- Maritime Technology
- Maritime Training and Education
- Sustainable Utilization of Marine Resources
Aims and Objectives of PJMR
- Enhance maritime awareness amongst masses.
- Promote finding and research on Maritime subjects at national and international level.
- Increase scope of maritime studies amongst academia policy and research institutes in Pakistan.
- Encourage students, researchers, and maritime stakeholders to produce academic research on tangible problems and challenges of the field.
- Support objectives of NIMA in all relevant domains through promoting literary work/research.
Click here to view detailed guidelines for authors. All manuscripts should be proof read as per guidelines. Submitted manuscripts are sent for blind peer review to the experts. The journal reserves the right to amend or modify the paper as per reviewers’ feedback. Your interest and support in our endeavours is our strength.
Submit your research article go to submission guidelines or click here.
In case of any queries please write to the editor.
Dr. Afshan Yasmeen
Editor – Polaris Journal of Maritime Research