Published on: December 23, 2019
Punjab Education Endowment Funds (PEEF), Government of Punjab has announced PEEF Scholarships for Master Level Degree Programs for Year 2019. The students of all Master Level programs who are enrolled only in Fall 2019 semesters are eligible to apply under PEEF Scholarship category.
For Master’s Degree Programs, the eligibility criteria is as under:
- Punjab Domicile.
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/B.Sc./B.COM/BS/BBA etc. examination held in 2017/2018/2019 (Annual) in Punjab/Bahria University
- Secured admission as a full-time student in any program of Bahria University and currently registered/ enrolled student in Academic Year 2019-20 in one of the Partner University/degree awarding institution.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s level scholarship
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal or less than 37,000/
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and Need criteria of the respective University/degree awarding institution.
- In this context, you are kindly requested to properly advertise PEEF Scholarship in your respective campuses (through notice boards, campus website & class announcements) for all departments of Master Level degree programs.
- It is mandatory for students to fill Online PEEF Application Form available at https://www.bahria.edu.pk/scholarships/peef/. Later on, the hard copy of Application Form will be submitted to respective HOD office with required documents.