About HeinOnline’s International Core
Faculty across every discipline are in search of captivating and relevant content that aligns with their courses. HeinOnline’s International Core provides access to 300+ years of information on political development and the complete history of the creation of government and legal systems around the world.
With HeinOnline’s International Core, faculty and students have access to:
- More than 2,800 journals all dating back to inception.
- Multidisciplinary research materials covering subjects such as criminal justice, women’s studies, business/economics, and more!
- International content, including historical and current constitutions from every country in the world and an impressive collection of world trials.
- Unique tools to help both novice and experienced researchers make the most of HeinOnline’s content.
HeinOnline International Core Package Includes
Free trial subscription to HeinOnline’s International Core Package has now been activated! You can access to the following resources which are all included in the package. The trial period shall expire on December 31, 2020.
Description of HeinOnline’s International Core Package from List of A-Z Databases.
HeinOnline’s International Core package provides access to 300+ years of information on political development and the complete history of the creation of government and legal systems around the world. Among the many databases included, HeinOnline’s journal collection features more than 2,800 periodicals relating to a variety of subject areas, with all coverage dating from inception to the most currently published issues in most cases.
- Law Journal Library
- English Reports
- Fastcase Case Law
- Foreign & International Law Resources Database
- Legal Classics
- Revised Statutes of Canada
- United Nations Law Collection
- Women and the Law (Peggy)
- World Constitutions Illustrated
- World Treaty Library
- World Trials Library
We appreciate your interest in HeinOnline and to help you get the most out of your trial, we’ve made the following resources available:
- Knowledge Base: Access training guide, videos, and more
- LibGuides: Each guide features database-specific content, search tips, tools, features, training materials, and more
- HeinOnline Blog: Be the first to know about new content and features available in HeinOnline by signing up for our blog
- Live Support: Contact our dedicated support team via live chat, email, or at (800) 277-6995
- Training & Demos: Our support specialists provide database training and product demos via live web conference