- The Library shall remain open according to timings notified from time to time.
Silence should be observed in the library.
- Mobiles /iPods /Laptops should be kept on silent mode. Sleeping, Listening/ watching drama and music etc while staying at library is prohibited.
- Leave your personal belongings such as handbags, briefcases, etc., outside the library entrance.
- Seats in the library cannot be reserved.
- Eating, drinking and smoking etc are not permitted within library premises.
- Library staff can ask anyone causing disturbance or not properly dressed e.g. wearing sleeveless T-shirts, singlet and shorts etc. to leave the library.
All persons at Bahria University including (faculty/students/staff and administration) are eligible to borrow materials from the library. Borrowing privileges may differ depending on the membership category. The borrowing privileges are as under
|Membership Category||Borrowing Limit||Duration||Fine Per Day|