Printed Resources (Books)
Materials on CDs
BU Library got a wide range of CDs collection in which digital books, software and other study aid material are available. Students / faculty can get their soft copy accordingly. Students can also use this material within the library premises.
Magazine & Periodicals
The Islamabad campus library is subscribing 10 research journals of the Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) and 41 other research journals/Magazines in subjects of Earth Sciences, Social Sciences and Management Sciences. Previous issues of research journals are also available in the library.
The Bahria University Library provides access to the following online resources:
- More than 60,000 books (full text Locally + HEC) all subjects.
- 20 online international databases. (Full text).
- 10 million articles. (Online access).
- 23,000 journals/magazines (full text with bibliographical information).
- Full text access to World Bank and Asian Development Bank resources for more details please visit http://www.library.bahria.edu.pk/home.php?catId=52
The new arrival has been placed in front of the library circulation counter near entrance door. The flippers/dust covers of new books are also placed on the notice board of the library. For the new arrival book list please visit the following link: