Published on: September 2, 2019
- As per PMDC notification MDCAT / Entry Test will be conducted by the Admitting University of the respective Province / Area on the dates specified by PMDC.
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission in Private Medical and Dental colleges can appear in the MDCAT / Entry Test of any Admitting University.
- When admissions for Private Medical and Dental colleges are advertised by Admitting University, candidates seeking admission in BUMDC should apply in Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. They will have to submit MDCAT / Entry Test marks to LUMHS at the time of applying so that their name can be entered in the merit list. They also have to mark the choice of institution in their application.
- Naval candidates for BUMDC admission can also take MDCAT / Entry Test of any Admitting University and follow the same procedure. In addition they should simultaneously, apply to NHQ (which is mandatory).
- The schedule for admissions in private Medical and Dental colleges given by PMDC is as follows:
|(i) Inviting Applications for Admissions||30th September 2019|
|(ii) Closing Applications||21st October 2019|
|(iii) 1st Merit List||29th November 2019|
|(iv) 2nd Merit List||12th December 2019|
|(v) 3rd Merit List||24th December 2019|
|(vi) Closing||31st December 2019|
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences is the Admitting University for BUMDC. The MDCAT / Entry Test for province of Sindh and all private candidates is scheduled to be held on 15 September 2019 by LUMHS. For further queries please also visit LUMHS website.