Good Things Happen at Bahria University (BU). To share what we do at B, and what happens in BU, a Directorate of Marketing (DoM) has been set up. The purpose of the DoM is to bring the various internal and external stakeholders closer and synergize their working to achieve the best output beneficial for all. For this the DoM is working on building up the brand image, increase communication and promote BU programs and capabilities. This will be done by integrating marketing efforts through all the different mediums at all its campuses in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. The directorate plans to achieve this through:
- Developing Promotional and Communication material
- Extending Outreach and networking
- Re-energizing the Brand and widen its foot print
- Sharing news and happenings at the university through various internal and external platforms
- Developing external sources of funding to continue and expand the good work being done at the university
- Marketing Strategy: The department is working on making strategic policies for the university keeping in view the mission and vision and enhancing it through marketing activities.
- Media Relations/Public Relations: The PR office in the Directorate of Marketing is handing the publicity of various activities and events in the Newspapers, Television, Web and Social Media.
- Marketing Collateral and Promotional Materials: The directorate is responsible for making brochures that project the marketable themes of the university, its various campuses and each department and unit of the university. It also publishes the quarterly BU magazine BUgle that promotes the numerous events and activities within each quarter. Promotional videos are produced by various internal and external parties with the collaboration of the DoM.
- Social Media: The directorate together with the PR also regulates and handles social media that includes the Official Facebook Page and integrates the posts and activities with Official Campus Pages.
- Corporate Marketing: To extend the reach of the university in the industry and corporate world the DoM is responsible for developing industry academia linkages and networks. The purpose is to promote the services and capabilities of BU to various target audiences who can utilize and benefit from these services.
- Marketing Club: The directorate plans to start a student club that helps in the Brand Building, Communication, Promotion, Outreach and Fundraising for the university and gets a real-life experience of marketing. It will be run by the core team consisting of 20 plus students of Bahria university.
Directorate of Marketing Team:
|Director Marketing||Dr Asim Awanemail@example.com|
|Marketing Manager Corporate||Wahab Naeemfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assist. Manager Social Media||Mujtaba Aliemail@example.com|