Published on: May 21, 2019
The Government of the Punjab has launched Chief Minister Merit Scholarships for Ph.D. programmes under which eligible male and female students, as per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme, will be awarded scholarships for Ph.D. level Education. This scholarship is fully funded.
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-.
- Maximum age of 35 years on 22nd April 2019.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered, and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani Nationals; both males and females are eligible to apply.
Note: Existing permanent/ regular faculty members of public sector teaching/ educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS).