19 February 2019, an educational visit was held in Bahria University, Islamabad by the USEFP.
About ten universities from United State participated in the expo via their representatives. Including:
- New York Institute of Technology
- New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Ohio University
- Florida International University
- Boise State University
- Indiana University Bloomington
- Youngstown State University
- Kent State University
- Kanas State University
- University of Colorado
Application/ Scholarship/ Admission
The officials discussed the application process, scholarship opportunities, and admission procedure. As Pakistan is 3rd world country, the students were more concerned about scholarship and financial aid.
Youngstown University provides Federal Student Aid (FSA). This opportunity can be availed by going the application process and fill it as per requirements. Over acceptance of which one gets qualified for the student aid.
Similarly, Ohio University offers Financial Aid through different resources like Federal Pell Grants and Aid from the State Government.
Likewise the University of Colorado offers scholarships to international students for Masters and Ph.D degree.
Boise State University offers scholarships from different internal and external resources to current and fresh students.
In a nutshell, all the universities offer scholarships and financial aid to make studies affordable for international students.
- Such educational expo give insights about the careers of the students for further studies.
- It provided an opportunity for the students who want to pursue their careers in US.
- Many students are confused about which university to choose that offers affordable studies so, it provided a guidance and counseled them to make decision of their best choice.
- The most positive side of this expo was that it gave awareness so that the students apply for the right opportunity at the right time.