Board Of Governors
The Board of Governors of Bahria University is the supreme governing body for all major policy matters concerning the University and its constituent colleges /institutes including BUMDC. Chief of the Naval Staff is the Chairman Board of Governors as well as the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
- Chief of the Naval Staff – Chairman Board of Governors.
- Rector Bahria University.
- Deputy Chief of Naval Staff (Training & Personnel).
- Principal Staff Officers or Administrative Authorities of Pakistan Navy, as approved by the Chairman.
- Director General Medical Services (Navy).
- Chairman, Higher Education Commission or his nominee.
- Secretary Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan or his nominee.
- Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of Pakistan or his nominee.
- Secretary, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of Pakistan or his nominee.
- Vice Chancellor, or Rector, of a recognized Pakistani University nominated by the Chancellor
- Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Educational Services).
- The Heads of Constituent Units of Bahria University.
- Two nominees from the industrial or Financial Sector nominated by the Board of Governors.
- Two renowned educationists as approved by the Chairman.
- Deans of Faculties of Bahria University.
- Registrar Bahria University/ Sec BOG.
- Registrar PMDC.
- Principal BUMDC