Upload Documents (PG Candidates)
Category: Uncategorized February 12, 2022
Instructions for Uploading Documents
- Scan the original documents (mentioned below) in Jpg/Jpeg format with at least 150 Dpi resolution.
- Use a scanner to scan documents. Images taken through Camera/Mobile will be rejected due to low resolution.
- Be sure, each file size does not exceed 20MB.
- The Admission Office will verify all the uploaded documents. Remarks will be provided in case of rejection.
- Document will not be altered once it is verified. In case of correction, contact the admissions office of your respective campus.
- If you have any problem/query regarding uploading documents. Please contact the admissions office of your respective campus.
For Postgraduate Programs
- SSC Marks Sheet
- SSC Certificate
- General Certificate of Education from (Cambridge) (O-Level)
- O-Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC
- HSSC Marks Sheet
- HSSC Certificate
- General Certificate of Education from (Cambridge) (A-Level)
- A-Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC
- Bachelor Marks Sheet (2 Years BA, BSc, B.Com)
- Bachelor’s Degree (2 Years)
- Bachelor’s Transcript (04 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 Years)
- Master’s Marks Sheet (2 Years MA,MSc,M.Com)
- Master’s Degree (2 Years)
- Foreign Transcript
- Foreign Degree
- HEC Equivalence Certificate for Foreign Degree
- Passport (International Student)
Result awaited candidates must submit Affidavit for provisional admission. (Download Specimen)