The Naat recitation competition will take place in two phases, as follows:
Send an audio or video of Naat recitation at: 0321 5853820 or contact at the same number for face-to-face audition, Last date: 8th November.
On Campus Assessment of selected students at 11th November, Venue: LT-1, First Floor NC Building, Time: 11:30 am to 1: 30 pm.
- Rewards for winners are as follow.
- First Position: Rs 8,000/-
- Second Position: Rs.6,000/-
- Third Position: Rs.4,000/-
- Criteria for Judgment: Awaz, Sur, Alfaaz, Kalaam & Lehja.
- Naat must be in Urdu.
- Maximum time: 3 Minutes.
- Naat of reputed Poet/Naat Khawan will be allowed.
- Decision of Judges will be final.
- Song oriented Naat will not be allowed.
Note: The first three position holders will recite Naat at the conference at 18th November.