CONVOCATION – BAHRIA UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD CAMPUS
Twenty Fourth Convocation ceremony of Islamabad Campus will be conducted school-wise on 25 to 27 March 2022. Students of following entries who have received their final transcript are eligible to attend:
- PhD Programmes (All Successful)
- MS/MBA (1.5 Yr) Programmes (Spring 2019 & Fall 2019 Entries)
- MS/MPhil/MBA (2 Yrs) Programmes (Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 Entries)
- MBA (3.5 Yrs) Programme (Spring & Fall 2017 Entries)
- Bachelor Programmes (Fall 2016 & Spring 2017 Entries)
- LLB Programme (Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Entries)
The final ceremony will be conducted at 1000 at E-8 Campus Islamabad on the following dates:
|Humanities & Social Sciences (BH3S)||25-March-22|
|Business & Management Sciences (BBS)||26-March-22|
|Engineering & Applied Sciences (BSEAS)||27-March-22|
Rehearsal will be conducted at 1500 as per following schedule:
|Humanities & Social Sciences (BH3S)||24 March 2022|
|Business & Management Sciences (BBS)||25 March 2022|
|Engineering & Applied Sciences (BSEAS)||26 March 2022|
Students are required to confirm their participation by filling-in “on-line registration form” available in CMS portal https://cms.bahria.edu.pk (Students profile/Alumni folder) and submitting the registration fee (Rs.2500) through on-line in designated banks.
- Only one guest is allowed, however, medal winners may bring 02 guests
- Last date for registration is 18 March 2022.
Please note that no request for registration shall be entertained after the closing date.
For updates on convocation, please visit this web site regularly.