AUCTION OF REDUNDANT STORES
Category: News & Events, Tenders
Published on: August 30, 2018,

SUBJECT: AUCTION OF REDUNDANT STORES

Auction of redundant stores of Examination Directorate will be held at 1100 hours on 4 September 2018 at BUHO basement (Quaid block).

 

S.No Description  Quantity  Remarks
i. Monitors 2  

 

Stores may be checked on 3 Sep 2018 from 1100 to 1600 hours

ii. Steel Almirah 1
iii. Locker 1
iv. Small Steel Amirah 4
v. Old Server 1
vi. Lexmark Photocopier 1
vii. Printers 2

 

  • Successful bidders are to deposit 25% of bid amount same day and remaining 75% when the bidder takes possession of auctioned stores.
  • Successful bidders are to take custody of stores/ remove them from the University premises within 07 days of auction by depositing remaining 75% amount.
  • For any query / information please contact to Muhammad Bahir, Admin Officer BUHO.

President Auction Committee

Bahria University Islamabad

Phone No.051-9260002 Extn.552 & 318