The mission of Bahria University Medical & Dental College is to import quality education in field of healthy sciences at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Providing state of the art educational programmes for health professionals at the under-graduate and post-graduate levels.
- Monitor and upgrade academic facilities and medical & dental curricula for degree programmes at par with the emerging trends and technologies in health sciences.
- Development of fully integrated medical 7 dental education system at par with international standards through modular/ semester based learning for under-graduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes.
- Develop collaborative relationship with other medical /health educational/dental institutions at local and international levels by sharing programmes, visiting faculty and exchange of students.
- Developing research facilities for students and faculty of the college.
The New campus itself is an aesthetically designed mammoth structure of Basement and Ground Plus 7 floors, covering approx 257,000 sq ft of covered area with a capacity to house 1000 students. The Medical College is housed in the first 5 floors, while the Dental Section in the 6 & 7 floors. The ground floor is designed as the administration floor, whereas the basement is designed as recreation area housing an International standard Cafeteria, Common rooms, Gymnasiums and Aerobic rooms. The building also has a large auditorium of 500 capacities.